Sunday, July 7, 2013

Published again!


In the current issue of Scrap & Stamp Arts, you can find a 3 pages article by yours truly,
called "Landscape Architecture, Part I"; where I show how I make my landscapes with ink on paper.
Part II of this series will be published in the December issue (out on newsstands in October).

Here are two of my published cards, shown with permission from the editor:



Calligraphy sentiment stamps by Quietfire Design
Flower stamp by Nature's Print Shop


Calligraphy sentiment stamps by Quietfire Design
Florish woman by Cherry Pie Art Stamps



The magazine can be ordered from the publisher, but please ask your local craft storte first - if you have one. We want to support the local stores! :-)

If you want to see more samples, I have a few over at Quietfire Design's blog:
http://quietfirecreations.blogspot.no/2013/03/landscape-architecturing-with-inks.html


Other articles I've written for Scrap & Stamp Arts:

Grunge Resist, Part I, October 2012










Grunge Resist, Part II, April 2013




Thank you card, September 2008

----------------------------------------


Thank you for stamping by! :-)

Remember the Flower Stamp Sale - read more here.






No comments:

Post a Comment